IMPORTANT NOTICE -- CHANGES TO SUPPORTED PLATFORMS FOR ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING
To provide the most secure environment for mobile and online banking, access by some mobile devices and desktop operating systems were terminated in February 2019. If you are using outdated browsers, desktop and/or mobile operating systems, you will need an alternate method to connect to online banking.
Impacted Systems & Devices:
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below
- Apple iOS devices using Safari version 5 and below
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below.
Desktop Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Microsoft Internet Explorers versions 10 or below.
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below.
Users Impacted will need to upgrade operating systems or access online banking through another compatible device. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Check your credit report annually
- Review your bills and statements on a regular basis
- Guard your mail and trash from theft
- Use caution when giving out personal information
- Copy the contents of your wallet or purse
- Report lost or stolen checks or credit cards immediately
Find out more online at www.financialinfo.org
HELP FOR VICTIMS OF IDENTITY THEFT
- Contact the fraud departments of the major credit bureaus:
- EQUIFAX: 1-800-525-6285
- EXPERIAN: 1-888-397-3742
- TRANSUNION: 1-800-680-7289
- Notify your financial institution
- Inform your credit issuers
- File a police report with your local law enforcement
For additional information and advice, contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Identity Theft Hotline:
Toll-free phone 1-877-IDTHEFT (438-4338) or Website at www.consumer.gov/idtheft